A message to our valued customers from Chairman and CEO Esfand Dinshaw
Click here to read the message
At North American, we know you want to be a smart planner when it comes to your financial future. In order to do that, you need tools and guidance you can trust.
Here’s how we can help—North American offers flexible products designed to meet your long-term goals. Now that’s a smart plan.
One in four non-retired adults do not have any retirement savings.1
Fixed index annuities can provide guaranteed income, protection from market loss, and conservative growth potential… helping you to plan your retirement with confidence.
50% of Americans are missing life insurance as a key part of their financial plan.2
Life insurance can provide funds when you or your family needs them most – after a loss, in retirement, or in the event of a qualifying illness. In other words, it can do more than you'd expect.
North American has helped people plan for their financial future for over 100 years. Ready to get started?
Follow these three steps.
Connect with a financial
professional to help guide
you in your plan for the
Discuss which life insurance
and annuity products meet
Implement and trust your
With life spans growing longer, having enough savings to last throughout retirement is becoming a top priority for many Americans. As you explore different solutions and prepare to meet with a financial professional, here are eight questions on annuities that you could ask to help determine how they may help you achieve your goals.Read the blog
As a college student, you likely have a lot on your plate, from keeping up with classes to making important decisions that will impact your future. Even before you graduate you can develop healthy financial habits to help you leave school be better prepared as you strike out on your own.Read the blog
Life insurance can help safeguard your loved ones’ future and financially protect them from the unexpected, allowing them to cover final expenses, keep up with daily living costs, and save for the future. If you’ve recently moved to the U.S. for a permanent stay and are wondering if you’re able to purchase life insurance, there are a few things to keep in mind.Read the blog
talk with your financial professional today.
North American can help connect you with a financial professional today.
The term financial professional is not intended to imply engagement in an advisory business in which compensation is not related to sales. Financial professionals that are insurance licensed will be paid a commission on the sale of an insurance product.
1. Economic Well-Being of U.S. Household in 2020 – May 2021. https://www.federalreserve.gov/publications/2021-economic-well-being-of-us-households-in-2020-retirement.htm
2. 2022 Insurance Barometer Study, Life Happens and Life Insurance Marketing and Research Association (LIMRA). LIMRA conducts research on distribution systems for the financial services industry. Life Happens, is a nonprofit organization dedicated to helping consumers make smart insurance decisions to safeguard their families financial futures. Life Happens does not endorse any insurance product or agent.
3. A+ (Superior) rated by A.M. Best. A.M. Best is a large third-party independent reporting and rating company that rates an insurance company on the basis of the company's financial strength, operating performance and ability to meet its obligations to policyholders. A+ is the second highest rating out of 15 categories and was affirmed for North American Company for Life and Health Insurance® as part of Sammons Financial Group on July 29, 2022. For the latest rating, access ambest.com.
4. S&P Global Ratings awarded its "A+" (Strong) rating for insurer financial strength on February 26, 2009 and affirmed on May 25, 2022 to North American Company for Life and Health Insurance® as a member of Sammons® Financial Group, Inc. The "A+" (Strong) rating is the fifth highest out of 22 available ratings as a member of Sammons® Financial Group, Inc. S&P Global Ratings is an independent, third-party rating firm that rates on the basis of financial strength. Rating shown reflect the opinion of the rating agency and are not implied warranties of the company’s ability to meet its financial obligations.
5. A+ (Stable) Rated by Fitch Ratings. Fitch Ratings, a global leader in financial information services and credit ratings, on December 7, 2022, assigned an Insurer Financial Strength rating of A+ Stable for North American. This rating is the fifth highest of 19 possible rating categories. The rating reflects the organization’s strong business profile, low financial leverage, very strong statutory capitalization and strong operating profitability supported by strong investment performance. For more information, read the Fitch Ratings report.