Prepare for your financial future
Be protected from life’s unknowns.
At North American, we know you want to be a smart planner when it comes to your financial future. In order to do that, you need tools and guidance you can trust.
Here’s how we can help—North American offers flexible products designed to meet your long-term goals. Now that’s a smart plan.
Secure your retirement plan with an annuity.
Almost 60% of workers are stressed about preparing for retirement.1
Fixed index annuities can provide guaranteed income, protection from market loss, and conservative growth potential… helping you to plan your retirement with confidence.Learn about annuities
Plan for the future with life insurance.
46% of Americans are missing life insurance as a key part of their financial plan.2
Life insurance can provide funds when you or your family needs them most – after a loss, in retirement, or in the event of a qualifying illness. In other words, it can do more than you'd expect.Learn about life insurance
Be confident in your financial future.
North American has helped people plan for their financial future for over 100 years. Ready to get started?
Follow these three steps.
Connect with a financial
professional to help guide
you in your plan for the
Discuss which life insurance
and annuity products meet
Implement and trust your
Plan for tomorrow: Resources to help you better manage your money, prepare for retirement, and protect what matters most.
Today, women are seeking more ways to empower themselves financially. They could be taking ownership of money matters, seeking to find answers to tough questions, and making smart moves to help them define their financial future.Read More
Although most of us tend to imagine individuals when we think about life insurance buyers, coverage can also be extended to your children and other family members to help make everyone’s lives a little easier.Read More
When you buy life insurance you want to make sure the policy continues for as long as you have people who depend on you financially, and until your last major financial obligation is paid. But how do you determine how long your policy should last?Read More
The term financial professional is not intended to imply engagement in an advisory business in which compensation is not related to sales. Financial professionals that are insurance licensed will be paid a commission on the sale of an insurance product.
1. EBRI/Greenwald Retirement Confidence Survey, 2019
2. 2020 Insurance Barometer Study, Life Happens and LIMRA
3. 3. A+ (Superior) rated by A.M. Best. A.M. Best is a large third-party independent reporting and rating company that rates an insurance company on the basis of the company's financial strength, operating performance and ability to meet its obligations to policyholders. A+ is the second highest rating out of 15 categories and was affirmed for North American Company for Life and Health Insurance® as part of Sammons Financial Group on August 19, 2020. For the latest rating, access ambest.com
4. S&P Global Ratings awarded its "A+" (Strong) rating for insurer financial strength on February 26, 2009 and affirmed on May 14, 2020 to North American Company for Life and Health Insurance® as a member of Sammons ® Financial Group, Inc. The "A+" (Strong) rating is the fifth highest out of 22 available ratings as a member of Sammons ® Financial Group, Inc. S&P Global Ratings is an independent, third-party rating firm that rates on the basis of financial strength. Rating shown reflect the opinion of the rating agency and are not implied warranties of the company’s ability to meet its financial obligations.
5. A+ (Stable) Rated by Fitch Ratings. Fitch Ratings, a global leader in financial information services and credit ratings, on May 1, 2020, assigned an Insurer Financial Strength rating of A+ Stable for North American. This rating is the fifth highest of 19 possible rating categories. The rating reflects the organization’s strong business profile, low financial leverage, very strong statutory capitalization and strong operating profitability supported by strong investment performance. For more information, read the Fitch Ratings report.